Graduate Technical Analyst
We are looking for a talented individual with some commercial IT experience, looking to further their career. The successful candidate will benefit from the opportunity to work with a dynamic team who share a positive, proactive culture.
Working as a Technical Analyst, your focus will be on building, delivering and implementing our client’s systems at customer sites, to specification and within budget. You will be tasked with delivering excellent levels of support and assistance to other internal departments, including sales and project management. You will also be responsible for achieving in-depth product knowledge in document processing technologies.
Your other duties will include:
- Assisting with the design and build of customer systems in line with guidance from the Technical Services Manager
- Visiting customer sites to efficiently and successfully install systems
- Configuring the installed solutions to achieve agreed business goals, providing documentation and training end users
- Participating in pre-sales demonstrations and presentations that require an in-depth technical understanding
- Providing 2nd level support to clients
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At a minimum, a 2:1 degree in IT or computer science coupled with some commercial IT experience
- Experience of working with Microsoft Desktop and Server operating systems
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server, MS IIS
- Some knowledge of programming languages such as Classic VB, VB .NET, C#
Additionally, you must be a team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should also be highly motivated with plenty of initiative, as well as being able to think laterally in your approach to problem solving.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org